5.16.2010

Fencework

Today was FINALLY day 2 of putting up our fence. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for warmth, today was the day. It was Scottie and I, as well as our two neighbors and one father who was the supervisor. We started around 9am and finished shortly before 4pm. This included renting an auger to dig all 15 holes (this includes our neighbors other side). Luckily it was a warm day and I now have my first tan of the summer. Here is the final product.















Then my Padre came over and we added one more post. But my Padre didn't use an auger but just an old school post digger. That's my Padre!!!



















After the post, we then moved the fence back on the north side of our house and put up a gate. I am SO glad we decided to add a gate, especially because our faucet is on that side. I was not looking forward to dragging that all around the other side of the house. Now we just need to finish taking out the other original post and fill it in with some dirt.

No comments: